21 point system of Healthy and Happy life
Here I am sharing a 21 point system of Healthy and Happy life, I have been following my entire life, it doesn’t matter, what is the current status of your body and mind if you dedicatedly follow and apply these solutions in your daily routine regularly, you can see a significant improvement in your body-mind status.
Everyone think and dream to live a healthy and happy life, but only thinking and dreaming about it not make it a reality in your life. If you want something in your life, you need to do certain activities and dedicated work towards that goal.
If you see anyone in his/her BMI, shape and good health status, just check and inquire, you will find that they all are following some or all of below-mentioned activities or routines to keep them in shape and good health status.
Your healthy and happy life should be your main concern, and it totally depend upon a healthy body and mind, do not let anything else decide your fate. Be a master of your own destiny not a slave of your sick and unconscious habits and slavery of your taste buds.
These are time tested and proven habits and daily routines, they are simple, easy and anyone can make them part of their daily life and get benefit by applying them sincerely, honestly.
Read them carefully and start applying and including them in your lifestyle and daily routine, within 90 days you will see a great transformation and change in your body-mind status. It depends upon your dedication, sincerity and doing it regularly, without any excuse and interruption.
21 point system of Healthy and Happy life
1. Count your calories and quantity of food intake. Eat only as much you need to live energetically and fully charged. Don’t eat more or less than what your body needs.
2. Eat natural, organic and fresh foods and fruits, eat fermented foods regularly, and make them a part of your regular diet. Eat Dosa-Idli, Dhokla, Yoghurt, and other healthy fermented foods.
3. Drink purified water, at least 6 to 8 glass a day, water is most important thing required to keep you hydrated, healthy and alive. (Don’t drink, harsh, contaminated and hard water)
4. Eat nuts and fruits in place of junk and fried foods and snacks. The good thing about natural and healthy foods is that you cannot eat them more than required.
It is a nature of healthy and nutritious food, they satiate you with a little quantity and provide you a great amount of nutrition. They are full of healthy proteins, minerals, vitamins, and healthy fats.
You can see it by yourself how many apples, almonds or cashew nut you can eat at one time, a little quantity of them keep you satiate and full and bring you enough energy and taste to carry on your day.
But it is not true in the case of junk foods and drinks, they make you addictive of them. They create cravings for them, they are made of substances which create the need for them in your blood and you turned become addicted to them.
It is not happening in case of any natural and healthy food and food ingredient, but it is opposite in case of Junk foods and drinks, they keep you slave of your taste buds and utterly sick chemical-filled harmful foods and drinks.
All these food giants and multinationals made people slave to their foods and it is done with horrible harmful techniques and biggest conspiracies to exploit and make people slave to their unhealthy and ugly foods.
5. Consume Organic Olive Oil, Mustard Oil and Extra Virgin cold pressed Coconut Oil, and Organic Clarified Butter (Shuddha Ghee), check what is good for your health. I consume 20 to 30 ML of oil on my whole day meal and consuming only organic and certified for the last 5 years.
6. Avoid eating outside, if you need to stay longer away from home, keep some nuts, sprouts or homemade food with you and purified water bottle (Avoid Plastic bottles, prefer Copper bottle or flask), don’t eat frozen foods, ice cream, processed food you kept in your refrigerator, remove all of them from there.
7. Don’t eat a lot of dairy products, sweets purchased from outside, sweets made with them have the possibility of impurities and adultery more than anything else. Nowadays dairy products are most adultered and contaminated food products, they are very risky and harmful if it is not organic and fresh.
A recent survey reports expressed that in India we are producing 14 crore liter of milk every day and milk consumed by all of us here is 64 crore liters. I was shocked by reading this, from where this extra 50 crore liter milk is coming from? I am not consuming milk and milk products due to this reason for the last 6 years.
8. Don’t eat deep-fried snacks, like Samosa, Kachori, and AalooVada, bread pakora, and any kind of pakodas, and all of this kind selling by the roadside vendors or any restaurant, because they are using low-quality, high cholesterol and unhealthy fats containing oil, for frying them and they use this oil till it degraded most.
They made things in very unhygienic conditions and with poor grade food materials to reduce production costs; they also used preservatives to increase their shelf life, especially for sweets and dairy products.
Edible oils have a tendency to get rancid, every time you deep-fried the snacks in that oil on high flame and smoke point, the oil gets more rancid every time, and it is highly dangerous for your health. So stop eating these unhealthy and life-threatening spoiled foods made with highly toxic oil in unhygienic conditions.
9. Eat more raw vegetables and fruits, like cucumber, cilantro, carrots, ginger, garlic, lemon, beetroot, radish, onion, leafy greens like spinach. Prefer to eat only a vegetarian diet, it has a lot of benefits. Eat them by thoroughly washing them before consumption.
10. Consume unfiltered organic raw Apple Cider Vinegar and organic honey and lemon. Make a drink out of these three with warm water in the morning and drink it before eating and drinking anything. It will help you to reduce your fat and to regulate your stomach and keep you energized and in a good mood.
11. Always check your weight frequently, do exercise regularly, to keep you fit and high in spirit. Never avoid putting on weight, observe what makes you put on weight, and do the needful.
12. Don’t drink carbonated beverages and Alcoholic drinks, they have a dangerous level of concentrated sugar and very harmful substances, pesticides in them which is highly responsible for poor metabolism, diabetes, and obesity. They also degrade your minds ability to think, they highly affect your cognitive ability and thinking mechanism, they make it dull and blurred. They make you live a compulsive life not a free and independent life.
Alcohol, carbonated beverages, and Junk food disturb your digestive system, very badly; it is the cause of Leaky gut syndrome and highly inflamed gut and intestine.
A habit of drinking these harmful drinks and beverages leads to poor or nil absorption of nutrients, irregular level of insulin and an imbalance in hormone level. These all things are individually and collectively responsible for obesity and most of the critical and deadly diseases you have or maybe caught by them soon if not taken care.
13. Exercise well, at least walk 45 to 60 minutes a day, take the sunshine in the morning, at least 15 minutes, visit natural green places, do physical activities, walk, run, swim, do physical exercise and do all the chores at home as much as possible.
14. Make a healthy Routine – Have good eating, sleeping habits, and regular routine. Eat dinner before 8.30 pm and make a habit to go to sleep early up to 11.30 PM and wake up at 6 O’ clock in the morning. Go to the nearest garden if there is any.
15. Do not Eat Bakery Foods – Stay away from bread, bakery foods, cakes, and everything made of refined wheat flour(white flour or maida) and refined sugar and other unhealthy sweeteners, syrups.
Check what gives you more strength, energy and free body mind and what sucks you more and more, only you know better, so do the right things at any cost.
16. Do not Store Junk at Home – Don’t fill your kitchen and fridge with all kind of junk, free it from them. Stop storing junk at your home, kitchen cabinets. You eat always what is easily available to you at home or outside. Replace it with fruits, nuts, dry fruits, and nutritious food.
17. Google about everything before you eat and consume, know what are you eating all the time and what impact they are making on your body-mind. You will be shocked to know the truth about most of them. You don’t know what have you done with your body and mind in yesteryear and still doing now.
18. Keep yourself in the company of people who are highly health conscious and help you to live a regular and healthy routine. Because we do a lot of things due to the associations we have with people with similar habits and activities.
20. If possible consume only Organic food products grains, pulses, spices, nuts, oils and vegetable, fruits available to you or you can purchase all of them online.
It will help you to keep you away from the poisonous effects of harmful pesticides and chemicals you are getting through non-organic foods, grains, fruits, and vegetables.
21. Eat more ginger, garlic, and healthy spices in your food like Fennel Seeds (saunf), Cumin Seeds (jeera), Parsley (ajwain), Clove (Lawang), Cardamom (Elaichi), Asafoetida (Hing), Fenugreek Seeds (Methi Dana), Black pepper(Kali Mirch) Red chili powder, flax seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, all organic and as required, it is all available online.
I promise you if you are applying all these things in your life, routine and eating habits, will never catch by obesity or any critical diseases, check this out by yourself. You can witness it by yourself if applied.
You can check every fact I have mentioned here on Google or with your health consultant. It is tried, tested and applied methods and activities, I have learned and practicing for the last 37 years.
Read it carefully, research well before applying anything suggested here or by anyone for anything, do experiments observe and find what works best for you.
Everyone has a different body, mindset and activity and pattern of life so things will work always differently to the different people as per their level of awareness, will, and adaptability of things and solutions given to them.
I am eating all these things and following all the above-mentioned activities and routines, as much as possible, if anyone doing what is listed here, he /she never will get obese and diseased in normal case.
Stay Healthy, Happy and Blessed.
*Disclaimer – Everything suggested in this article is a suggestion, and it does not warrant anyone for any specific results or benefits it may deliver.
These are simple observations came from my own experimentation and exercises, it may produce different results for different people, as per their physical and mentally healthy and diseased status and their will to accept, adapt, apply in adequate quantity and suitable ways and manners towards everything mentioned here.
It is suggested that please do apply things mentioned in this article as per your own awareness and knowledge about your body and mind, what it supports or not, you can consult with your doctor or health consultant before applying anything mentioned here, thanks.